Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
“This program helps military vets get the credits they deserve,” said Mary Beth Prendergast about the Vets to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program at National University in San Diego. During this episode, Mary Beth discusses this program and how the flexibility of the program allowed a student to spend time with his mom in her final days.
About Mary Beth Prendergast
Ms. Mary Beth Prendergast is a Nursing faculty member at National University and has earned a M.S. Nursing from San Diego State University.
About National University
National University is San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, founded in 1971 by retired U.S. Navy Lt. Cmdr. David Chigos. National University’s mission is to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, National University educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
- About Mary Beth Prendergast
- Vets to BSN Program at National University
- How Medics in the Military can qualify for this special Bachelors of Nursing Program
- How the flexibility of the program and the support of the staff helped one of the students cope with the loss of his mother
- Work-life balance, coaching and the student experience at National University
- Closing thoughts
Click the podcast player above to listen, or you can find our podcast on your favorite channels: iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, and more. Thank you for listening and we look forward to bringing you another inspirational story soon.