Our guest today is, Sherri Connell, who suffers every day from the chronic pain and complexities of Lyme Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Traumatic Brain Injury and Chemical Injury. A former model, dancer, and singer, she lost her entire career to illness – and lived a lifetime in only 27 years.
She obtained two Business Degrees and a Minor in Liberal Arts. Sherri was getting ready to start her Master’s Degree when she was stopped in her tracks by disabling illness, pain and injuries. She is fighting against her devastating losses by turning a tragedy into triumph – helping others understanding the disabling pain and illness faced by people with invisible disabilities.
As part of the campaign, individuals who suffer from one of these conditions can submit a video detailing their experiences for the chance to win a variety of prizes.
Learn more about Sherri’s story and how she became the inspiration for the Invisible Disabilities Association, an organization that reaches around the world to millions living debilitating conditions. Find out how you can share YOUR story, be heard and win prizes in the #IAmInvisibleNoMore Campaign and Contest happening right now!
- Invisible Disabilities Association: www.InvisibleDisabilities.org:
- #IAmInvisibleNoMore Campaign and Contest: www.InvisibleNoMore.com
- “Be the Voice” 2018 IDA Awards Gala with Biff Gore of The Voice: www.BeTheVoice.live
- “But You LOOK Good” Book: www.ButYouLookGood.org
- Invisible Disabilities Community: www.InvisibleDisabilitiesCommunity.org
- Invisible Disabilities Week: www.InvisibleDisabilitiesWeek.org
- “Lifetime in 27 Years,” Blog by Sherri Connell: www.SherriConnell.com